Hey there. So let me know what it is I'm doing wrong here. I know the whole rhythm of the thing is a little jumpy and I goof once or twice, but that aside, if I should be playing it some other way lemme know.
Or show me how you play it. Or whatever.
Also, I hope Her Majesty is next. I know how you love that one.
--Your Humble Student
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude- Sorry I haven't responded yet - I'm in Armonk this week at a class so have no access to a piano.
So - first of all. DUDE! You can play the fucking piano! Let It Be is awesome...and Golden Slumbers is awesome too! Why do you know how to do this? Shit.
Anyway - on golden slumbers...E Major, not e minor, and then that goes to an a-minor to a dm7...in this case, the seven is actually pretty important. So spell like this (only the right hand, spelling from the bass)G-C-D (with D in the bass). I think that's right...have to see a piano to be sure.
Ah. E Major, huh? All Es are Major here or is there just a major hiding somewhere? No worries on update time. Clearly I have plenty of practice to do. Golden SLumbers I ripped off from some guy on youtube, but I could use a slow chord-by-chord Hoovideo whenever you're free. But like I said, no rush. Let's meet at a dueling piano bar in LA.
Post a Comment